I have a bar cart obsession that has been going on for over a year now.
The bar cart in my apartment in an old luggage rack that I spray painted gold and replaced the straps with glitter (naturally) ribbon. It makes me really happy, and thirsty, just looking at it.
This leads me to my point of today's post... how to stock the perfect Bar Cart!
1. Local Vodka (Texas) - I'll admit it, I pick bottles based on the design. I judge books by their cover.
I like: Starlight Vodka, Rue, Tito's Handmade and Deep Eddy
2. Mini Champagne Bottles - these could not look cuter, or be cuter for entertaining your guests
I like: Freixenet (great price), Moet or even Korbel
3. Rock Candy- For your champagne flutes....
4. Tequila. For YOUR bar cart, not mine. You will not find that one mine.
5. Pretty straws!
6. I'm the GIN queen.
I like: Segrams (don't hate, it's cheap and delicious), Bombay Saphire or Tanqueray
7. Great Rocks Glasses - Personally, I find the coolest rocks glasses at the goodwill (see below)...
8. Decanter - find the best ones at a local antique store for cheap.
But here are some options online I like
Happy Memorial Day!
Thank you to our Veterans, especially my Dad.