"Well, I dunno what do you want to do this weekend?"
"Well I dunno what do you wanna do this weekend?"
"Well I dunno what do you want to do this weekend?"
Etc. etc. etc....
So I've asked each of these ladies to list out what they would do on a weekend they didn't have any plans! I think what I've learned from reading their lists, is that I need to binge watch something on Netflix this weekend... but what to binge watch?! Any suggestions?
Want to be featured in next month's group guest post? Check out my sponsor options here!
1. Lie in bed for a few extra hours with a big cup of coffee.
2. Go for brunch at my favourite local breakfast joint.
3. Get outside with my camera in tow.
4. Invite friends and family over for a tasty dinner.
5. Finish the night curled up on the couch with my husband and a glass, or two, of wine in hand.
5 Things Linda Would Do On A Weekend With No Plans?
2. Go to a microbrewery
4. Go to a music festival/concert
5. Go to any sports event
2. DVD marathon with a new to me tv series
3. Explore the trails at the local arboretum
4. Seek out some bargains at a flea market
5. Curl up with a good book or two
2. Go to the movies
3. Soak up some rays
4. Have Mexican and margaritas with friends
5. Stay in bed and binge watch something on Netflix
2. Binge watch a series on Netflix while eating Chinese and drinking wine in bed.
3. Learn to knit and make myself an infinity scarf.
4. Head downtown to my favorite sports bar for some hockey, wings and beer.
5. I've been slacking like crazy on this lately, spend a day organizing; my blog life and makeup vanity being the first two on the list.
2. Take the dogs to the beach and watch them bark at the waves because they just don't get it.
3. Spend an outrageous amount of money - like $100 because that's a lot of cash to me - on makeup at Ulta.
4. Go wine tasting at one of the local co-ops.
5. Stop by my favorite fro-yo place and taste every single flavor and then go with the same flavor I always get - tarro with sprinkles and gummy bears.
5 Things Kati Would Do On A Weekend With No Plans?
I'm pretty easily content.
1. Go to a concert (or two or three)
2. Catch up with my pals over happy hour
3. Go on an adventure to take some photographs to add to my collection
4. Have a delicious dinner with my family, full of my favorite foods of course
5. If the weather is nice, go for a walk around the lakes