Hi, I'm Tracey and I blog over at Just a Trace.
Today, I'm taking over Sarah's blog and bringing you a drinking game that is sure to get you hammered faster than you can say, "I like long walks on the beach." As a former serial online dater (heck, I have enough bad dates to warrant a weekly online dating series on my blog), I noticed the same patterns on online dating over and over. Sometimes this made me laugh and sometimes this made me want to smack my head against the wall! So if you're going to navigate through the random world of online dating, you might as well be drunk!
// Take 1 Drink //
- You stumble across a guy with a shirtless photo
- His profile contains a mirror selfie
- He lists his employment status as "self-employed," but you later find out this actually means unemployed
- His interests include "craft beer"
- He opens his first message to you with, "I bet every guy tells you this but..."
- His profile contains a picture where he has cropped out his ex
// Take 2 Drinks //
- Your discover he works in your office
- He is one of your exes
- He is married and looking for an open relationship
- There are two or more spelling mistakes in his profile description
- His profile contains a shirtless, mirror selfie
// Get Hammered //
- He immediately asks for sex
- He invites you to partake in a weird fetish or lifestyle
- He declares that you are the one without having met you
How many drinks did you have?
- Write a post about anything listed here
- Grab a button. (It's glittery, would you have expected anything less?)
- Link up EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
- Follow me so we can be friends
- Meet new friends who also like sports and being a fan
- Hop, hop, hop.... hop around.