Today marks the launch of #TotalSocial with me and Helene! The concept behind this all-encompassing linkup is to not only find new bloggers to follow, but to find new twitter accounts and instagrammers as well! Everyone is welcome, whether you are a blogger, used to be a blogger or have never been a blogger! Hashtags are simply a way of "linking up," something bloggers have been doing for like, ever.
Each month, we will be hosting a #totalsocial, and each month will have a different theme and hashtag. Our very first topic is firsts (naturally), and the first hashtag is #firststotalsocial! For more information, or ideas on what to post about, go here!
So for my "firsts" theme I knew exactly what I wanted to do right off the bat, and that was to repost my first blog post ever.... but with some Pop-Up Video style commentary added in! If you guys have ever seen Pop Up Video, they take old videos and add new commentary in, and that's what I'm going to do today. So off we go!
...My First Blog Post...
Top Ten List... Are YOU Guilty?
Have you ever caught yourself doing anything on this list? If so, this blog is for you.
10. Only cheering at a sporting event because there is a sign that says, "Yell Louder!"
9. Yelling, "Yay, touchdown!!!!" at a baseball game. (If you're wondering the problem with this phrase, no need to read the rest of the top ten list, just go ahead and become a follower of this blog)
8. Asking your man to hold your glass of wine while you snap facebook pics of how super cute you look in his hat turned to the side throwing the peace sign.
7. Just enjoy looking at a man in uniform, (well, who doesn't!)
6. Only attend your local team's games on thirsty thursday because all the drinks are only $1.
5. Asked the people you are with, "Why does that guy have a white picket fence over there, and who is D anyways, is he the guy with the ball?"
4. Only agreed to a Super Bowl party to watch the commercials.
3. Only know the athletes names who are currently dating the celebs in your US weekly
2. Flipped the channel to Sex and the City reruns with 3 seconds left in a playoff game.
And the number one reason to make this blog your new go-to survival guide for all my girls trapped in mars...
1. You are with your boss and a few male co-workers and they are discussing the british open that took place over the weekend and you pipe in with, "I used to play tennis in high school!"
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as the hashtag #firststotalsocial, for more firsts and #1s that are hopefully better than mine....