|I'm on a horse! Cool shades Kayne. Dumb purchase 101 called, they want their sunglasses back.|
1. Don't hate me but, I hate chevron.
It just is too cutesy for my taste. I feel like I need a bow in my hair too. Did I own chevron at one point, absolutely. We all did. Chevron had its time, and I think it needs to rest in peace now.
2. Don't hate me but, I think Monograms are dumb.
I know my name. It is Sarah. Why do I need to brand my neck, my wrist, my notebooks, my polos, my backpacks, my shoes, my forehead with my monogram?
3. Don't hate me but, I wouldn't shop at JCrew.
It just seems too easy. I like a challenge. One billion items and two hours to sort through the heaping amount of clothing adorned on the racks at Forever 21 and H and M just to find the perfect blend of hippie, casual, trendy sophistication. Challenge accepted. I win at shopping.
4. Don't hate me but, I hated the show friends.
I just didn't get it. I tried to watch a few episodes but it was just blah to me. I know it was the greatest thing in this history of television and all but it wasn't (to me).
5. Don't hate me but, I hate designer grocery stores.
$12 for an organic chia seed? (p.s. I had to ask my friend Lisa to point out something she would buy at Earth Fare, Whole Foods, Fresh Market etc. what the heck is a chia seed?) I'll just take my preservatives and call it a day.
6. Don't hate me but, I hate fireball
It is good while it goes down, but holy hangover. I just can't.
7. Don't hate me but, I hate glitter
Glitter is for life, not just Christmas. Just seeing if you are actually reading
8. Don't hate me but, I don't understand babies
Never held one. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to pet it or poke at it or play fetch. What do you want me to do with that thing? They all look alike, too.
9. Don't hate me but, Coach wristlets grind my gears
I don't know why. I don't need a reason since this is my blog, right? I just can't stand them.
10. Don't hate me but, why the heck are you watching Honey Boo Boo and family?
I tried to watch 5 seconds and wanted to stab myself in the eye with a fork. Please someone, explain!
11. Don't hate be but, I've never seen the goonies
Everyone seems so personally insulted when I say this.
12. Don't hate me but, I hate reading
I never have time to just sit down and read a book. It isn't fun for me. I like blogs because my tiny little brain can only handle so much in one sitting. I couldn't even get all the way through 50 Shades of Grey. Bore Snore.
What do you hate?