This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RadiantLaundry #CollectiveBias
Although I have skin that is so pale it is an odd shade of blue right now, I have a fairly normal skin type. It'll occasionally get dry, but nothing a good slab of lotion can't fix. So it came as a very odd surprise when I had my very first ever allergic reaction 20 years into my life. One day in college I borrowed my roomie Magen's laundry detergent to wash my sheets. I put the sheets on my bed, and laid down for a nice long 20 minute power nap, because hello, power naps are how you survive college. I woke up and was covered head-to-toe in these bright red, itchy splotches. As someone who doesn't suffer from many sicknesses or allergies, I totally (and maybe a little over-dramatically) freaked out.
In true-to-Sarah dramatic fashion, let's just say I learned the hard way that CB used this same type of detergent, and had to convert him too.
So what is my go-to, will freak out if anyone uses anything else, laundry detergent? all. I've always been an all user, so when I found out they had a new product called all Radiant, I wasn't at all hesitant, no pun intended, to switch from their pod packs that I was previously using.
My clothes certainly take a beating. People act like children are this terrible wrecking force that come through and cause a nightmare on white whites and bright colors. Well, go ahead and group me in that terrible wrecking force. I prefer to think that I just live hard / live life to the most extreme!
The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? I, Sarah Webb, am a human destroyer of clothing. Things that I do that destroy my laundry include, but are not limited to:
1. Spray Tans - I am an avid spray tanner. I have a whole post that is full of my tips, if you've never had a spray tan before. What is one thing you will learn very quickly once you begin spray tanning? LOL at white sheets. I have to have a great detergent during the Spring and Summer spray tan season.
2. The hole in my lip - There is a giant hole in my bottom lip that randomly opens when I least expect it, causing the beverage I'm consuming to fall right through and splatter on whatever top I'm wearing. Generally, said top is white and said beverage is brown.
3. Ketchup - I love ketchup, like, more than a friend. When restaurants see me coming, they're like, BRB gotta call the ketchup delivery guy real quick. We are going to need a new shipment when Sarah is done.
4. Sporting events - When eating is mixed with spontaneous jumping out of your seat to scream for the home team, you're in trouble.
5. Sweat - You know that shirt that says, "I don't sweat, I sparkle"? Yeah, that isn't me, at all. I am always hot. I could be visiting Canada in January and I guarantee I will be sweating at some point during the trip. I still have no idea how I've survived 2.5 Texas Summers.
6. I keep things for a very, very long time - I still have things in my closet from high school that I wear regularly. My favorite pair of workout shorts say Midlothian High School 2000 Lady Trojans Softball. For those without a calculator nearby, that would make these shorts 15 years old.
7. Cheap Clothing Stores - This is my favorite store. I do not invest in nice pieces very often because I'd rather have 10 things for $100 than one thing for $100. Guilty as charged.
So as you can see, not only do I need a laundry detergent that won't send me into a red splotchy outbreak (red just isn't my color), I need a detergent that can clean the torture I inflict on my wardrobe. The new all Radiant laundry detergent is up for the job. It restores whites and protects colors. Fading clothes and stains are regular occurrences for me, and this detergent is able to revive my white sheets, remove my I-eat-too-much ketchup stains in the first wash, and keep my favorite team's colors bright and vibrant with its patented fiber shield technology.
Keep an eye out for a Cartwheel Offer at Target from 5/3 to 5/9. Here is the aisle I was able to find all Radiant.