1. Charleston, SC: My soul-mate city. I could walk around King Street all the days of my life and never get bored. Eating my way through this city is my perfect vacation.
2. San Juan, Puerto Rico: This beautiful island makes you feel like you are in a tropical paradise but you also get all the perks of being in America!
3. Las Vegas, NV: My girlfriends and I can tear this city up! A weekend of dancing, gambling, and pool parties is just what the soul needs..but no more than a weekend :)
4. Naples, Italy: I was only here for a day during a cruise stop but I'm still dreaming of the buffalo mozzarella.
5. Asheville, NC: This little mountain town is full of surprises. Hippies, street music, and breweries upon breweries makes this a perfect weekend getaway.
2. Atlanta, GA -- I lived there for 11 years, and I am so in love with ATL! It's foodie paradise and there are so many fun things to do there. It has a culture all its own.
3. Rome, Italy -- Rome was my favorite Italian city to visit. Everything is so ... OLD! Best pizza of my life, friendly people, and so many incredible things to see.
4. Paris, France -- The shopping, the Eiffel Tower, the crepes! I love Paris, even though a lot of people don't. It always charms the pants off me.
5. Denver, CO -- Denver is such a happy town. Seeing a concert at Red Rocks has been one of the highlights of my life, and there are lots of great day trips from Denver: Garden of the Gods, Aspen, and Stranahan's Whiskey tour to name a few. And of course, the common denominator in all my favorite cities: great food!
PS: Choosing only 5 is super tough!
1. Paris- Easily the most beautiful place I've ever visited and the best gelato!
2. London- I loved the history and the character hiding around every corner
3. New York City- The energy is electric in NYC and the food is GOOD!
4. Austin- The music scene was the best part. I don't think I stopped dancing!
5. Miami- HEAT! Both the temperature and the people!
2. London, England: Because I lived just outside of London as a nanny for one year and that city will always hold a special place in my heart.
3. Rome, Italy: Because even though I got incredibly lost while having the worst allergic reaction of my life, I still want to go back. It's that amazing!
4. Havana, Cuba: Because I fell in love with the architecture, people, energy, and rich history. Oh, and the rum too!
5. Halifax, Canada: Because that's where I live and I love it. Everyone should come visit now!