2. Stay in pajamas all day
3. Avoid responsibility at all costs.
4. Naps on naps on naps
5. Become one with the couch.
All of these make me a lazy bum and I don't care.
2. Spend some time exploring a new park with my dog, Izzy.
3. Take a road trip to somewhere I've never been just to bring home a souvenir (read: coffee mug)
4. Spend at least a few hours on the couch watching Food Network or Criminal Minds when I should be doing something more productive.
5. Complain about how badly the house needs to be cleaned, then decide to do something out of the house so I don't have to look at it anymore.
2. Shopping, because seriously, who doesn't love new clothes, shoes, or accessories? No one, that's who.
3. A relaxing massage, manicure, or pedicure, because I would need to take a load off after some serious shopping.
4. Hit up a happy hour with my man, Sangria and some chips and guac sounds like an unbelievable combo right about now.
5. Grab Indian takeout and catch up on Netflix for the rest of the night... because let's be real, there's few things better than a good Netflix marathon. ;)
2. Go kayaking with my husband. This has been a 2-year-long plan that we have never gotten around to.
3. Sleep in because how awesome is a good snooze on a Saturday morning.
4.Make the best Bloody Marys ever and drink them. Tomato juice, vodka, horseradish, lots of tabasco, a dash of Guinness, olives, pickled asparagus, and more tabasco. Yes please.
The Caro Diaries // Sweet Magnolia