A funny thing happened on the way to the fantasy football game. In one of my 3 leagues I'm playing in this year, my mom and grandma are in the league. I call my grandma, Nan. Nan is 87 years old, and playing Fantasy Football.... in case you wondered where I get this craziness from.
Well when we did our live draft last weekend, I laughed because of all the team names I listed here my mom chose Joe Buck Yourself.
Get to the point, Sarah....
So I go to set my roster yesterday, only to find I am matched up against this team in week one...
I guess you never outgrow your mom telling you to watch your mouth, right mom? And sorry Nan for giving mom the name to use. I'll go to my room now.
On to the regularly scheduled broadcast for today!
1. You see a 68 pound ball of fury screaming expletives at the 369 pound right tackle's mother
2. When a friend asks you if there is a game on Saturday?
3. Saturday Morning waking up with College Game Day on tv, and mimosas in the kitchen.
5. A Number One falls to an unranked team
6. Your QB is doing the post game interview
7. You find the perfect tailgating dress, in the perfect combination of your team's colors
8. A co-worker starts talking about her school's 35 point win last weekend
9. Your team gets shut out
10. The Kicker loses the game.
11. The Kicker Wins the Game
12. You make a new friend that loves the same team you love
13. Your team ends the season with only 5 wins... not 6.
14. Plans after a win
15. Plans after a loss
16. Trying to eat tailgate food after you've already had too much to drink
17. How you feel in August
18. How you feel in January
- Write a post about anything listed here
- Grab a button. (It's glittery, would you have expected anything less?)
- Link up EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
- Follow me so we can be friends
- Meet new friends who also like sports and being a fan
- Hop, hop, hop.... hop around.
- You have to #backthatazzup with Whitney