My middle name is impulse. Sarah Impulse Webb. If I got a monogrammed necklace, it would need to say SIW. I cannot physically stop myself. Once I find out something exists, all of a sudden I am certain that I will drop dead within minutes if I am not the proud owner of said shiny new object.
My most recent I must have this or I'll just die purchase was the pretty new camera I can't figure how to work. I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and see how some of these impulse, I must have this or I'll die, purchases are doing today.
1. A New Puppy. Her name is Venus. - I don't need a clean apartment or sleep. Overrated.
2. Nintendo Wii + Wii Fit Bundle - Haven't used it since I stepped on the Wii Fit scale and it screamed "ouch!" (I'm not kidding) Oh, and don't forget Mario Kart that was gifted to me.
3. These Frends Headphones- My friends Magen and Megan helped me scour the streets of NYC until these babies were mine. $200 and two days later, I was content. In my defense, I still use these several times per week and love them. But, when I saw some gold plated oversized headphones at Forever 21 for $19.95 a few days ago, I was less than amused.
4. iPad- This may sound crazy but I never use this thing. I have two computers and an iphone, where is the need for an iPad? It was all I could think about for 16 hours, but now I really should sell it. Any takers? Or anyone want to tell me what they use their iPad for?? Maybe I'm not using it correctly?
5. Planners- This may not seem like a big deal, but when you own as many planners as I do, it really adds up. I use a planner for a couple of months, then get the itch for a new planner. Lord help me. It would be really nice to not be addicted to all of the paper goods Kate Spade makes. Dear Kate, broke from your paper, please stop producing... love, Sarah.
6. New Apartments in new cities. I'm looking at you Richmond, Knoxville, Lexington, Knoxville again, Knoxville again, Dallas, Dallas again. I'm pretty sure you are supposed to find a place, hunker down and not move every year. Ah well, I like change.... AND I GOTTA HAVE IT OR I'LL DIE!!
7. And for my next trick.... If I don't get cowboy boots by Friday night at 7:30pm (Miranda Lambert concert, my favorite human on the planet) I will just die. I will be stopping at Cavender's on the way home if anyone needs me.
For the record, I will not be getting the boots pictured below, they were $1200 Frye boots Magen and I found in Nashville.... they sure are prettyyyy though if I ever want to channel my inner Taylor Swift!
Is there anyone else like me? What did you have to have or you would just die??