1. I will be removing my company's website (www.socialandchic.com <-- shameless plug) from GoDaddy.com.
I can't believe I just put that on my blog. That smacking noise alone was enough to make an elephant vomit.
2. Twitter is so much better than Facebook. I had my ipad attached to my hip throughout the entire game. Twitter was killing it, Facebook... felt like myspace, where was everyone?
Forget the commercials, here are my favorite tweets:
3. I am going to get a Leon Sandcastle jersey the second the Kansas City Cheifs post it on NFL.com
Also, Leon Sandcastle looks an awful lot like Steve Harvey with a wig on, not Deon Sanders....
4. I will never be as fast as Oreo, nor will Leon Sandcastle.
5. Stars: they're just like us. Even Queen B gets all sweaty while performing during the superbowl.
I guess that's what happens when this girl is on FIIIREEEE, she's walking on fire, this girl is on fire.
(I'm aware that reference is to Alicia Keys, one of the 18 other female R&B singers to perform during the Superbowl, and in fact, not Beyonce.)
Tootles, Venus lovers.