Ok let me tell you something that will make you feel better. The judges hold all of the power. They don't have to give any explanation on how they deduct points, or how they choose a winner. The above are just the guidelines that the judges follow how they see fit. I will say, one of my favorite parts of watching sports is calling a penalty before the refs do. Makes me feel like such a badass! Guess you can't do that in boxing!
- Write a post about anything listed here
- Grab a button. (It's glittery, would you have expected anything less?)
- Link up EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
- Follow me so we can be friends
- Meet new friends who also like sports and being a fan
- Hop, hop, hop.... hop around.