I figured out how to add an Instagram feed in my post footer, that actually links to Instagram rather than some random site like Snap Widget. I thought I had solved Pi it felt so good. I was so excited I included it as a free upgrade on these two new blog templates here and here. Yeah I just plugged my instagram, templates and Social&Chic all in the first item in this list and it felt very satisfying...big whoop wanna fight about it?
2. Having posts auto-scheduled while you're traveling
When I first started blogging, this was easy. Now though, if I have anything auto-scheduled to run when I'm out of town, I feel like I've conquered the blogging organizational world.
3. Someone retweets my posts
Someone takes time out of their day to share your post, just because they enjoyed it so much. That feels really special.
4. I get a sponsored blog campaign I applied for
That "Congratulations you've been approved for X campaign..." email notification makes me do a little jig. And maybe go buy a new dress, because I've literally earned it.
5. I get offered something really cool randomly
"I stumbled on your blog and I think you'd be a great fit to receive these free Dallas Cowboys Tickets..." Oh my gosh, what a coincidence, I think I'd be a great fit to receive them too!!
6. Someone tells me they read my blog
When someone I personally know, out of the blue, references a blog post I wrote... and I had no idea they even read my blog. KEWWWWWL!
7. When my man brings up my blog to strangers
I get embarrassed and try and change the subject, but really, that is the bomb!
8. Taking a new toy out of the box
Unwrapping anything from Apple or for an Apple. Anything at all. Yes, I'm a going on 10 years as a Mac addict. Can't help it. All of the iToys.
9. Buying a new planner
This planner belongs to: Sarah Webb. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
*upper-body dance in office chair*
10. Getting way more likes than normal on Instagram
@iamsarahwebb? More like freaking @iamannieleibovitz
11. When someone references an old post of yours in the comment box or on twitter
"@iamsarahwebb you'll love this website, it made me think of you!" *links to a post all bout PIZZA*
Ok but, I can't believe you remember that! I LOVE YOU BE MY BEST FRIEND.
12. Spilling your heart and posting something you feel might actually help someone