Today I bring you a list and pictures. That was redundant, I'm assuming you've already read the title of this post. Oh did you hear? Today I'm bringing you a list and some pictures! #DraggingItOut
1. I'm a blog at night kind of girl. I get stressed out when I get to work and no post auto scheduled to run. Last night I installed two new blog designs for Kenz and Amanda, and after two blog designs (and two glasses of wine) I was pooped and ready for bed.
2. I just spilled coffee all over my desk and brand new planner and everyone in the office pointed and laughed rather than helping me clean it up. #rudeticket.
Some days I feel like I'm a giant gorilla with massive hands swinging wildly to and fro, knocking down everything in my path. I was in Anthropologie on Saturday
looking at planners and I swear I felt like I needed to force myself to walk around as if I was laced up in a straight jacket. Do not move hands, do not move arms, do not blink because eyelashes will knock all those precious salt and pepper shakers right off the shelf. I try and suck everything in, but how do I suck my donkey booty in? There goes another pepper shaker...
3. Erin once told us that posts didn't have to be brilliant to be good. Careful what you wish for because you get this post I'm currently compiling.
4. I'm going to Tennessee on Friday and staying until late Monday night. I have three days of vacation coming to me, 5 total days off. Getting new jobs are amazing, but waiting a year for more than just one week of vacation is not amazing. I need to get out of this cubicle, if even for just three days.
5. I haven't participated in Sami's weekend shenanigans in like three weeks, alas, no photo dumps recently. So today I'm linking up with Steph and bringing you things I'm grateful for.
So I guess I'm grateful for baseball, football, pictures with a Cowboy super fans and dog butts in my face while I'm trying to sleep. All the normal things.