I asked my ESPN sponsors to make some drinking games for their guest posts this month. Jackie from Jade and Oak nailed it with her doggie drinking game. Now my girl Carly from the Pinot Project wrote a post that is pure drinking gold. Jeopardy is my favorite game show ever and I can't wait to play (like tonight if possible?)
Hey hey hey Venus Trapped in Mars readers (please say that in a Fat Albert voice). If you don't know who Fat Albert is, who are you??? I'm Carly from The Pinot Project.
When Sarah mentioned doing a drinking game for our guest posts this month, I was intrigued...and also coming up with nothing. See, like Jackie wrote, I am old (as balls, explained in this post) and I'm not exactly partaking in many drinking games these days. HOWEVER, I did play a drinking game or two in my college years. Mostly your old stand-bys, beer pong, flip cup, quarters, etc. I'm not going to write about those today because I think everyone knows how to play those. Nope, today I'm going to tell you about a game that my roommates and I made up. It has a super original and unique name too: Drinking Jeopardy.
Yep, that's right. Drinking Jeopardy, as in Jeopardy, the TV show. For some reason we were obsessed with this show in college. Somewhere along the way one of us thought that making it into a drinking game would be fun, thus, Drinking Jeopardy was born. How the game works is this:
Drink 1 when:
- you don't answer a question or when you are not the first person to yell out the answer.
- a contestant tells a cheesy story to Alex after the first commercial break.
- there is a "potpourri" question (no real justification or this. We all just thought that potpourri was a stupid category and never really figured out what the heck it was).
- you answer a question but get it wrong.
- Alex uses a bad accent to read a questions.
- you get the final Jeopardy question wrong