If your dogs are anything like mine, they are in your face all the time doing weird / gross / awesome / hilarious things. Their weird quirks are perfect for a drinking game.
The "My Dogs are Weird, Gross, Awesome and Hilarious" Drinking Game
Drink 1 when your dog -
- Barks at a car outside
- Tries to steal your food
- Steals your seat (see above)
- Rolls over for a belly rub
Drink 2 when your dog -
- Gives you the stink-eye for dressing him/her up (they secretly love it)
- Follows you into the bathroom
- Burps in your face
- Lays on your clean laundry
Drink 3 when your dog -
- Farts and barks at the same time
- Knocks over your beer/wine/cocktail
- Eats an inedible object (leaves, paper, your socks, etc.)
- Photobombs your selfie for instagram
Finish your drink when your dog -
- Poops on a piece of furniture (Bowie pooped on the bottom shelf of our bookcase when he was a puppy)
- Borrows your clothes without asking
- Jumps on a table/countertop and eats your meal
- Covers you in kisses to remind you that you're the best
You have won the game when you've passed out and used your dog as a pillow - goodnight!
This was basically another excuse for me to show off a million photos of my dogs. No judgment, right? I think if I actually played this drinking game, I'd be wasted. Oh and p.s. one of my fave drinks of choice is a flavored vodka with club soda - it's a great summertime drink because club soda is calorie-free! And it's water, so it's kinda like you are keeping yourself hydrated, right? Right.
Hope you'll come say hi at Jade and Oak - Sarah did my blog design and it is sparkly and lovely. Oh and there will be a million more pug photos. In case you didn't get enough in this post.