So last night my best friend Lisa was in Dallas for a work training and I had one too many cocktails with her. That being said, my brain is
a little a lot foggy this morning. So I'm going to let General take over the blog today instead. He is a bit of a traveling blogger, seeing as he debuted this post over on Sarah's blog a few months ago. But he liked it so much he insisted I share it on my blog.
Hi friends of my momma, you may know me as Gee or General or Gee Neyland or Venus' brother! My mom has only let me use the iMac to post once before, so to say I'm excited to be here with you today is an understatement.
General Trapped in Mars is what I'll be titling this post....
But what if mom really let me have my own blog? What would I call it??
Nah... I'll go with this one...
I mean, how hard can it be to be a blogger? My mom does blog design, so I've already got the hookup on that. Plus I've learned so much just from watching mom blog these past few months...
1. Take lots of selfies and strike a pose for pictures.
2. Get dramatically annoyed with the opposite sex
3. Drink wine
Mom totally had that covered last night...
4. Don't be afraid to be a Diva sometimes
5. Always have the channel tuned to Bravo
6. Send sexy snapchats
7. Master photoshop
8. Throw in the occasional #WhatIWore fashion post
9. Take trips so you have something to talk about on Monday
10. Keep a sliver of mystery, it will keep the readers guessing