It seems counter intuitive how we spend Thanksgiving gathered around loved ones to talk about all the things we are thankful for, only for all the gratitude and pleasantries to fly out the window 12 hours later to make way for some crazed day of shopping.
My advice for you? Instead of going to an insanely crowded mall at 5am sober, it’s so much better to do so with a little buzz to make fun of the crazies. Bonus: You’ll end up saving $$!
Feel free to start this game promptly at 6pm on Thanksgiving, as we all know that’s when the games begin these days.
Supplies: Some type of seasonal beer or better yet, Rumple Minze or Fireball if you’re feeling festive.
Number of Players: In the spirit of the holidays, the more the merrier!
Objective: Drink so much you forget all the calories you ate today.
Take a shot every time:
1. You enter a store
2. You catch a shopper with a red Starbucks cup attempting to caffeinate
3. You see a man begrudgingly carrying his S/O’s purse
Shotgun a beer every time:
1. Two women fight over the last item on a shelf.
2. You spot a screaming child left alone in a cart.
3. And another when the parents return and scream back at the kid like it’s their fault they are terrible parents.
4. You overhear someone in line bragging about how early they woke up this morning.
5. You witness a brawl in the parking lot.
Chug an entire bottle of wine every time:
1. Your mother-in-law calls you to come home and join the family
Keep some love in your heart, folks. It’ll remain long after
the sales have ended.
Go say HAYYY GIRL HEY to Shane! Blog // Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Insta
- Write a post about anything listed here
- Grab a button. (It's glittery, would you have expected anything less?)
- Link up EVERY FRIDAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
- Follow me so we can be friends
- Meet new friends who also like sports and being a fan
- Hop, hop, hop.... hop around.