So back to this dry campus dilemma. Most of the time, the university just looks the other way when it comes to tasty cocktails for college students, aka a keg of natty light, especially in the fraternity houses or at football tailgates. But what do you do when they don't look the other way and a police officer is standing there ready to search your bag and find your stash of liquor? For instance, what if it's game day and you need to get those Jack Daniels mini bottles into the stadium. Or it's about to be tip-off at the basketball game and the security guard is checking purses at the gate. You just know he is going to confiscate that flask you had with you on the drive over. What ever is a girl to do?
Here are my fail safe tips and tricks (and also a few things that didn't work!) to sneak your precious booze into your favorite college sporting events!
Pass: Stick some mini bottles in your boots! You can push them far down by your ankles where the boots are a bit wider and you will have plenty of room to sneak your booze into the big game.
Here are some tips from me to you:
- Avoid women guards at all costs. They are usually more thorough than male cops and are out to get the cute girls. Plus your sweet southern charm or fierce confidence will be able to flirt your way out of most situations with male officers
- Go at times when there are long lines. Long lines= not as thorough checks of the purse.
- Use big purses. I am a fan of the big purse anyways and there is more square footage and, in turn, more hiding places for the liquor
- Buy mini-bottles. Flasks are cool to have and come in handy at events where alcohol is LEGAL but it just isn't feasible for sneaking in to a game.
- Be 21. Being under 21 and possessing alcohol is just a bad, bad idea so only take my suggestions if you are of legal drinking age!