PSSHT yeah right. Here are the reasons I think he stepped down...
1. He wants to spend more time playing house and tea party with Tim Tebow.
2. Lane Kiffin called inquiring about the Florida job and offered to pay him off to step down
3. Ran out of trash talk to leak to the media
4. Tebow sent him a letter about how sad he was that he wasn't getting any playing time in the NFL and Meyer saw tear drops smearing the ink. He phoned Tebow and said he would be there right away.
5. Tebow has finally agreed to lose his virginity to Meyer (DING DING DING!)
Number 5 has my vote.
Why do you guys think he stepped down? I'd love to hear your thoughts! In case you haven't noticed by now, I am not a Florida fan.
Happy Gossiping Venus Lovers